Important: Read all product information before using.
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent to 500 mg polycarbophil..................... Bulk-forming laxative
- relieves occasional constipation to help restore and maintain regularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
When using this product
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
- take each dose of this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- FiberCon works naturally so continued use for one to three days is normally required to provide full benefit. Dosage may vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipation.
|age||recommended dose||daily maximum|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 caplets once a day||up to 4 times a day|
|children under 12 years||consult a physician|
- each caplet contains: 140 mg calcium and 10 mg magnesium
- protect contents from moisture
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)